Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Declaration of the first book of the Amarantion series

I have been a writer at least since I was six years old, when I started my own school newspaper entitled "Stuper News" and documented the history of battles among my action figures. For the past seven years I have been engrossed in serious soul searching and research of a wide array of subjects in my own determination to produce a cohesive body of work in the scifi/fantasy vein that is both truthful and inspirational--an Ice Breaker that clearly exposes the illusions of the current world paradigm and visualizes a new one.

The central themes are to embrace love as given, rather than as we want it to be; to seek salvation within, instead of outside yourself; and to focus on the formation of an international Brotherhood that can deliver the new paradigm. Hence the birth of the Solenicon. I hope to release the first book of this series entitled Amarantion: Gospel of the Pearlfisher Bard later this year, and begin the journey of sharing its message with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment