Monday, August 6, 2012

Magus' Speech at the Battle of Feingloria



A recording of the speech Magus gives the Brotherhood at the Battle of Feingloria.

Conceived while I lived in Findlay, the battle is a dramatic confrontation between the Brotherhood and a local gang sent to riot in a town so the government can declare martial law. The Brotherhood catch them outside of town before they invade and find military already staged there. Although it is a hopeless cause for the Brotherhood, their leader Magus motivates them with a speech and leads them into battle.

I've been re-writing this speech for years now. The other week I had a sudden inspiration and let the words speak themselves and recorded myself. I couldn't post the audio as is, so I added some visuals to turn it into a video. I'm posting it for those who want "an alternative to this: the living dead."

Sorry for the audio quality. I don't have sophisticated recording equipment. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment